Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How's it going?
*from the outside looking into your box*
I love what you've done with the place.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm missing something. Like I'm the one who needs to be guided and taught the ways of your world. Its time to face it and fess up, I'm an alien. And I like it that way. I'm cliche, I do not conform to labels.

I'm dizzy because I choose not to walk on eggshells or play the background but trying to to spin out of the way is making my head hurt. So I'm gonna spend the rest of the time dancing. I'm spinning now because I'm dancing. And I'm gonna stop when my head starts hurting, because I can do that. I have the power to do so.

"What's your favorite color?"
"Blue."
What's your favorite song?"
"I don't have one."
"I miss you."
"I miss you more."
.....
-Excerpts from the conversation I had with a girl....my girl...well sort of.
It even sounds weird to say that.
But I'm used to weird.
I live there.
I like it.
And I like her.
Yeah....
Her.

Now, who's gonna tell my mom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment